background

Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Jenessa Clark Gierke

I started college at BYU-I about 3 weeks after we graduated, and eventually graduated with a BA in Psychology with minors in Business Management and Health Science. Up until right before I had my third baby, I had been working on and off part time for the past 6 years for a counseling agency doing PSR. (Psycho-Social Rehabilitation. I would help kids, and a few adults, with behavioral issues learn how to function better). I basically have just worked enough to keep up my licensing. :) About half way through college, I met my husband, Spencer, and we were married on October 21, 2005. We have three beautiful little girls who are our pride and joy. We never thought we would end up staying local, but we bought a house in Sugar about 2.5 years ago and we are loving it! Life is so good!

No comments:

Post a Comment