background

Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Ashlie Schwendiman Sutton

After graduation I started school at BYU-I and graduated with a bachelors degree in Communications and Health Science. I did 11 pageants in the Miss America organization and put myself through college with those scholarships. I traveled a lot and had a TON of fun in college. A week before I graduated I met my husband Wyatt Sutton and it was “love at first sight....” for me anyways. Todd Holman was dating Wyatt’s sister and introduced us. So Todd is now my brother in law and I have him to thank for convincing Wyatt to take me on a date. We dated long distance through the summer while we both sold security systems in different places and at the end of the summer we got engaged on top of the Empire State building in New York City. Six weeks later we were married. Even though I had my bachelors I had always wanted to be a cosmetologist so I went to beauty school and graduated a year later. We bought a house on Main Street and put a salon in it. I work part time and love it! We have sold security systems every summer and have lived in Virginia, Texas,
New Mexico, Nashville, Indianapolis, Boise, Minneapolis, and Washington D.C.. We have had a blast living in lots of different cities and traveling. We had our first baby in May 2012 and named him Payson Patch. He is the cutest little curly haired kid and has made life that much better. Wyatt graduated in accounting in 2011 and is working on getting his CPA license. Our last 10 years have been full of hard work, adventure, and fun. 

We have had a lot of changes in this last year. We sold our house on Main Street in Rexburg and bought a house in St. Anthony (I know can you believe it!!??) I hate to tell people that I live in St. Anthony but I'm basically in Salem so that makes me feel better :) My very first question I had when we looked at the house was "can our kids go to Sugar?" When the answer was yes we were sold. We love where we live and can't wait to develop the land and put some horses on it. We also had a baby girl in April 2014 Harley Jo. She is so fun and we love having a girl. We moved to Baltimore right after I had her for a couple months so Wyatt could sell Pest Control. We had a great time touring the east coast again. We are now back home and settled. Wyatt started working at Schwendiman, Sutton, and Simmons again and I will start doing hair again at the end of the summer. Life is great!

No comments:

Post a Comment