background

Monday, August 4, 2014

Chelsea Robinson Harman


Where did the last ten years go??!! I stayed in Rexburg attending BYU-I until 2005 then moved to Boise where I worked for an ophthomologist and attended Boise State where I later graduated with a Health Science degree. In 2008 I married my husband, Jake and moved to Burley. We own and he manages a fertilizer plant in Rupert. I went to nursing school at College of Southern Idaho after we were married and graduated with my RN in 2010. We have two little boys, Conn is 4, Craig is 2, and we are expecting another baby in November! I currently work one day a week at the hospital in Burley and get to stay home with our kids the rest of the time. We enjoy playing on the Snake River, going for side by side rides in the mountains, and trying to keep up with our active kids! Can't wait to see what the next 10 years brings!

No comments:

Post a Comment